~~~The One Stop Mommy Spot~~~
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
  Pictures From Christmas Morning
I know, I've been very re-miss in my blogging. Things have just seemed so busy lately, almost too much to bear somedays. Ah, such as life as a Mommy.

Well, they're a little overdue, but here are some pictures from Christmas Day. Unfortunately some of them didn't turn out that well, but we have a new camera now that takes wonderful pictures of our little angel.

"Whoo Hoo. Look at all those presents!"
Image hosting by Photobucket

"I can do it. I can do it."

Image hosting by Photobucket

"My first car. Who wants to go for a ride?"

Image hosting by Photobucket

"Hey, it's Eeyore!"
Image hosting by Photobucket


"Yahoo! Pooh and Tigger too!"

Image hosting by Photobucket


"What's over there? More presents?"

Image <span style=hosting by Photobucket">


"How'd Santa know I like duckies so much?"


Image hosting by Photobucket

"Ooh! This is from Nanna and Poppy. What is it? What is it?"
Image hosting by Photobucket


"Hurray! Books. I'm gonna start them right away."

Image hosting by Photobucket

***Mommy's personal favorite:
Image hosting by Photobucket


"So many toys, so little time."

Image hosting by Photobucket

Note from Ethan:
Thank you everyone. I had a wonderful first Christmas. I have the best family in the world.

Hugs, Kisses and Slobbers.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Everything to do with my new roll as Mommy, my life with the best "Daddy" in the world and our sweet little angel boy. Here I will share our milestones, memories, special moments, my thoughts, dreams, wishes and personal thoughts.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pickering, Ontario, Canada

I'm an Avon rep here in good old Pickering, Ontario and can't wait to share my tips, tricks and insights about the products with you all. I'm also known as "Mom" to a beautiful little boy and "Sweetie" to the most wonderful fiancé in the world. And if all that isn't enough (3 year olds keep you VERY busy), I'm a writer and work in retail as well.