~~~The One Stop Mommy Spot~~~
Thursday, June 01, 2006
  HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, ANGEL BOY!
No, my friends, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. May was so ridiculously busy. But, hopefully, things are a bit more back to normal.

WOW! Can you believe our little Peanut is a year old already.

He had a great time at his birthday party. And thank you to all who joined us in the festivities. Just as much as we were celebrating Ethan's 1st year, Mike and I were celebrating the fact that we'd made it out alive. :o)

So for everyone's enjoyment....Here's Ethan with his 1st birthday cake.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I think he liked his cake!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Everything to do with my new roll as Mommy, my life with the best "Daddy" in the world and our sweet little angel boy. Here I will share our milestones, memories, special moments, my thoughts, dreams, wishes and personal thoughts.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pickering, Ontario, Canada

I'm an Avon rep here in good old Pickering, Ontario and can't wait to share my tips, tricks and insights about the products with you all. I'm also known as "Mom" to a beautiful little boy and "Sweetie" to the most wonderful fiancé in the world. And if all that isn't enough (3 year olds keep you VERY busy), I'm a writer and work in retail as well.